Disclaimer: Released heroes are updated version of hero when released. Beta/unreleased hero stats and abilities are subject to change when final version is released.
Updated September 2020 for New Season 3 heroes and hotm
Unreleased / Beta-Leak heroes
Beta Hero of the Month
*Beta* Hero of the Month December 2020: Reuben
- Deals 215% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
- All allies get -50% reduction to damage received from status effects for 4 turns.
- Element Link summons a Fire Minion for all Fire allies with 5% HP and 5% attack inherited from the caster.
*Beta* Hero of the Month November 2020: Glenda
- Deals 240% damage to the target and nearby enemies
- The caster and nearby allies get additional 40% for Special Skill attack damage for 4 turns.
- Dispels status ailments from the caster and nearby allies.
- Element Link summons an Ice Minion for all Ice allies with 5% HP and 5% attack inherited from the caster.
Indepth Glenda Hero Review
*Beta* Hero of the Month October 2020: Zulag
- The caster and nearby allies regenerate 612 HP over 4 turns.
- The caster and nearby allies get +46% defense for 4 turns.
- The caster and nearby allies get +74% defense against Special Skills for 4 turns.
- Element Link summons a Dark Minion for all Dark allies with 5% HP and 5% attack inherited from the caster.
Indepth Zulag Hero Review
*Beta* Hero of the Month September 2020: Bai Yeong
Resist Minion Debuffs – This Hero has an innate resistance against status ailments that are from Minions.
Element: Holy / Yellow
Special: Stunning Steel
- Deals damage to the target.
- The target gets accuracy for turns. Chance to miss also applies to offensive Special Skills.
- The target gets decrease for any healing received for turns.
- Element Link gives all Holy allies +30% defense against Special Skills for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
Season 3 – Beta 5 Star / Legendary heroes
- Summons a Moth Minion for each ally. The Fish Minion inherits 20% HP and 20% attack from the caster.
Each hit from a Moth Minon gives the target the following status ailments:
- The target receives 180 water damage over 3 turns.
- The target can’t receive new Minions for 3 turns.
Special Skill: Brittling Force
- Deals 100% damage to all enemies.
- Deals additional 18% damage per each Nature shield on the board, up to 244% damage in total.
- All enemies get -8% defense, and a further decrease per each Nature shield on the board for 3 turns, up to defense.
Season 3 – 4 Star / Epic heroes
*BETA* Season 3 – 3 Star / Rare heroes
Secret Hero – Tavern of Legends
Myztero – Tavern of Legends Secret Hero
Memorize Status Ailments: his hero has an innate ability to memorize status ailments. The latest 5 status ailments that are cast on the Hero will stay memorized until the Special Skill is cast.
Special Skill : Absordium Deflectors
Mana Speed : Very Fast (6.5 tiles)
- Deals 107% damage to all enemies.
- All status ailments memorized by the innate ability are cast to all enemies.
More information on Tavern of Legends here
Hero of the month
Hero of the Month August 2020: Zocc
Resist Water Damage:This Hero has an innate resistance against Water damage.
Special: Keyknife Typhoon
- Deals 300% damage to the target.
- Increases the mana of the target by 50%
- The target automatically casts Mindless Attack on a random ally when mana is full during 3 turns.
- Element Link gives all Nature allies +30% defense against Special Skills for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
Notes about Zocc Special skill:
- Mindless attack is the same effect that Merlin has. Mindless attack will cause the afflicted hero to randomly attack a target when she/he has full mana, and reduce the mana by 100%.
Hero of the Month July 2020: Noor
Hero of the Month June 2020: Raffaele
Hero of the Month May 2020: Clarissa
Hero of the Month April 2020: Malosi
Hero of the Month – March 2020 : Telluria
Hero of the Month February 2020 : Jean-François
Sand Empire Heroes
Family: Sand Empire
Special Skill: Sand Cyclone
- All enemies receive damage over 3 turns.
- All enemies get -50% decrease for any healing received for 2 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
- Dispels status ailments from all allies.