Jade Hero Review
Bonus for 2 / 3 Heroes:
- 5% / chance to dodge normal attacks and Special Skills
- 5% / chance to counterattack with / of the damage received
Element: Nature / Green
- 1x Effect – 5 tiles (base stat), 4 tiles requires 23% increased mana generation
- 2x Effect – 10 tiles (base stat),
– 9 tiles requires 9% increased mana generation
– 8 tiles requires 23% increased mana generation
– 7 tiles requires 40% increased mana generation
- 3x Effect – 15 tiles (base stat)
– 14 tiles requires 6% increased mana generation
– 13 tiles requires 14% increased mana generation
– 12 tiles requires 23% increased mana generation
-11 tiles requires 34% increased mana generation
– 10 tiles requires 48% increased mana generation
*48% mana generation is possible from Mica(Yellow Ninja) + level 29 Mana troop
Special Skill: Shared Visage
- 1x Mana Charge
- Reduces the mana of all enemies by 10%
- The caster gets +25% chance of dodging special attacks that do damage for 3 turns
- 2x Mana Charge
- Reduces the mana of all enemies by 15%
- The caster and nearby allies get 50% chance of dodging special attacks that do damage for 4 turns
- 3x Mana Charge
- Reduces the mana of all enemies by 25%
- All allies get +75% chance of dodging special attacks that do damage for 5 tuns.
Jade Hero Review:
Jade in Offensive raids
Direct mana reduction of enemy heroes is significantly weaker as an attacker.
It is because as an attacker, you trigger your special skills first before matching tiles. This means that after directly reducing the defending teams’ mana, you charge them up right away. Allowing them to still fire.
For direct mana cuts to work as the attacking team, you would have to trigger the special skill, and NOT hit any of the target with any matched tiles.
So for the attacking team, the only effect that Jade will have is the ability to dodge special skills… that’s really about it.
Jade in Defense
Direct mana reduction works a lot better in defense. This is because right after the attackers match tiles and have their special to activate, you will be able to trigger your special skill.
This means that the attackers have to match tiles again to activate their special skills.
Given that the first charge of Jade requires only 5 tiles, there is a good chance that you will be able to prevent the attackers from activating any of their specials for consecutive turns.
The only drawback is that the AI system randomly selects which charge Jade should activate her special.
And the difference between a 10% or 25% direct mana reduction is negligible. The attackers still has to match tiles again. In fact, it can also be argued that a 1% mana reduction has the same effect as a 25% direct mana reduction.
Jade against Titans
Nothing noteworthy to mention.
Jade Hero Grade/Rating
Titan – C
Offence – C
Defence Tank – B
Defence Flank – C
Defence Wing – C
Defense Overall – C
Tournaments Rush Attack – B
Tournaments Buff Booster – B
Tournaments Bloody Attack – B