Mica Hero Review
Bonus for 2 / 3 Heroes:
- 5% / chance to dodge normal attacks and Special Skills
- 5% / chance to counterattack with / of the damage received
Element: Holy / Yellow
- 1x Effect – 5 tiles (base stat), 4 tiles requires 23% increased mana generation
- 2x Effect – 10 tiles (base stat),
– 9 tiles requires 9% increased mana generation
– 8 tiles requires 23% increased mana generation
– 7 tiles requires 40% increased mana generation
- 3x Effect – 15 tiles (base stat)
– 14 tiles requires 6% increased mana generation
– 13 tiles requires 14% increased mana generation
– 12 tiles requires 23% increased mana generation
-11 tiles requires 34% increased mana generation
– 10 tiles requires 48% increased mana generation
*48% mana generation is possible from Mica(Yellow Ninja) + level 29 Mana troop
Special Skill : Connected Ki
- 1x Mana Charge
- All allies share received damage with each other for 2 turns
- All allies get +20% defense for 2 turns
- All allies get +15% mana generation for 2 turns
- 2x Mana Charge
- All allies share received damage with each other for 4 turns
- All allies get +40% defense for 4 turns
- All allies get +26% mana generation for 4 turns
- 3x Mana Charge
- All allies share received damage with each other for 5 turns
- All allies get +73% defense for 5 turns
- All allies get +33% mana generation for 5 turns
Mica Hero Review:
In order to access Mica, we should take a look at the major break points for mana generation.
One the first charge, Mica is able to hit most of the breakpoints without using any mana troops, and if using a level 29 mana troop, many special skills would have their mana requirements reduced by 2 tiles.
And if we are to take into account activation of 2nd charge, the mana generation is very significant.
Mica in Offensive raids
Mica makes a great support – reduce incoming damage, speed up your heroes.
An early activation of Mica (whether it is on the first or 2nd charge) is very significant. It can literally be said that it is game winning.
That is how much impact Mica has.
Mica in Defense
A good tank should be able to fulfil a few of the following roles:
- Durability (Defense and health of the hero)
- buffs/debuffs to kill the attackers faster
- debuffs/buffs to slow the attackers down
- Increased durability of your allies
Mica has relatively high defense and health + paladin emblems enhances his defense. (high durability)
Increasing mana generation allows your defending heroes to charge their special skills quicker, and kill the attackers.
Increase defense and spirit link makes it hard for the attacking team to kill your heroes.
Mica fulfils all of these roles quite effectively. A very solid tank.
Mica against Titans
Speed of activation of special skills are not the main source of titan damage. Defensive abilities are secondary effects for titan damage.
Mica Hero Grade/Rating
Titan – C
Offence – A
Defence Tank – A+
Defence Flank – A
Defence Wing – C
Defense Overall – A
Tournaments Rush Attack – B
Tournaments Buff Booster – A++
Tournaments Bloody Attack – A