Bonus for 2 / 3 Heroes:
- 5% / chance to dodge normal attacks and Special Skills
- 5% / chance to counterattack with / of the damage received
Element: Dark / Purple
- 1x Effect – 5 tiles (base stat), 4 tiles requires 23% increased mana generation
- 2x Effect – 10 tiles (base stat),
– 9 tiles requires 9% increased mana generation
– 8 tiles requires 23% increased mana generation
– 7 tiles requires 40% increased mana generation
- 3x Effect – 15 tiles (base stat)
– 14 tiles requires 6% increased mana generation
– 13 tiles requires 14% increased mana generation
– 12 tiles requires 23% increased mana generation
-11 tiles requires 34% increased mana generation
– 10 tiles requires 48% increased mana generation
*48% mana generation is possible from Mica(Yellow Ninja) + level 29 Mana troop
Special Skill : Crippling Claws
- 1x Mana Charge
- Deals damage to the target.
- The target is immune to new buffs for 3 turns
- Dispels buffs from the target
- 2x Mana Charge
- Deals damage to the target and nearby enemies.
- The target and nearby enemies are immune to new buffs for 4 turns.
- Dispels buffs from the target and nearby enemies
- 3x Mana Charge
- Deals 350% damage to all enemies
- All enemies are immune to new buffs for 5 turns
- Dispels buffs from all enemies.
Onyx Hero Review:
Review on 1x Mana Charge:
A fast hero with a level 29 mana troop is able to deal 500% damage with 7 tiles. Onyx does 270% with 5 tiles.
The amount of damage is slightly weaker, and the secondary effect is quite negligible.
Review on 2x Mana Charge:
This is where Cobalt starts to get really strong. Most average speed (10 tiles) special skills only deal 270%*3 damage, whereas Onyx does 310% *3 damage.
This damage is quite significant considering that Onyx has above average attack stats.
Review on 3x Mana Charge
350% damage with 15 tiles require to all 5 heroes is a lot of damage, there is literally no other special skill that can deal as much damage as this. even when taking into consideration the long charge time.
Another “not so great” part about Onyx is that the dispelling on buffs on the target after damage is dealt (unlike Kageburado, which dispels first, then deals damage).
Onyx in Offensive raids
Great damage dealer.
For the defending team to be unable to receive any new buffs is in my opinion quite mediocre – mainly it is because it is very situational.
Having a hero with debuff never hurts.
Onyx in Defense
If you were able to consistently get Onyx to trigger at X2 Charge. Onyx would be great at wings or flanks.
The system however, is set to trigger at random charge amounts.
That has too many drawbacks for Onyx.
If the AI system sets it at x3 charge, onyx would be too weak at flank to survive until then.
If the AI system sets it at x1 charge, you would be better off with other heroes in your line up.
I do not think that the risks/rewards for having Onyx in your defence team is worth it.
Onyx against Titans
Great Damage dealer. Secondary effects on special skill is insignificant.
Onyx Hero Grade/Rating
Titan – A
Offence – A
Defence Tank – C
Defence Flank – B
Defence Wing – B
Defense Overall – B
Tournaments Rush Attack – B
Tournaments Buff Booster – C
Tournaments Bloody Attack – A