Legends Tavern Summon
Launch Date : 20 May 2020
Tavern Summon Cost:
300 gems or 100 Legend Coins (Single Summon) or
2600 gems (10x Summon) or
7500 gems (30x Summon)
- Rare Classic Hero: 71.0%
- Epic Classic Hero: 26.5%
- Legendary Classic Hero 1.2%
- Legendary Past Hero of the Month: 1.3%
- Bonus Legendary Secret hero: 0.1% – Myztero
**The current Hero of the Month is not included in the Legends
Past Heroes of the Month
|Fire Heroes||Ice Heroes||Nature Heroes||Holy Heroes||Dark Heroes|
5* / Legendary
Summoning tips, tricks & hacks for Tavern of Legends
Do try out this hero summoning hack that we have discovered!
These can be received as a reward from Wanted Missions, Titan Battles, Alliance Wars and Challenge Events.
Tavern of Legends Quest
The Tavern of Legends Quest is special one, a bit different than any existing quests — it has a Special Rule:
Hero Roster Mastery:
Each Hero can only be used once during this quest
Heroes are considered used when you start a quest battle. The battles will get increasingly difficult, so plan your teams carefully!
Tavern of Legends Quest & Rewards:
|Stage||WE||Recommended TP||Legends Coins|
Tavern of Legends: Quest Guide
The opportunity to get a free hero summon – what’s not to like about it?
Except maybe the difficulty.
As you can see – you would require 50 heroes to fully complete the quest. For the experienced players, this is no problem at all. So if you are an experienced player.. you should not be reading this guide at all.
For most players with a small to medium sized roster, the most important thing is to start with planning.
1. Planning your heroes:
- Start planning your heroes from stage 10 to stage 1.
- Reserve your healers for the later stages. (use healing potions to make up the healing in the earlier stages)
- Ideally, you will want 2 healers in stage 8, 9 & 10. If you do not have enough healers, place priority in stage 10, and try to have 1 healer in 7, 8 & 9.
- For stages 1 to 5, it is possible to clear the stage with 1 fully leveled Legendary (5*) hero, or 2 Epic (4*) hero & without healers. (Using Healing potions)
2. Planning your items
- Items are dependent on the strength of your heroes.
- If your heroes have good specials (such as Proteus, Hel, Onatel etc) that can prevent enemies from gaining mana, then you will want to bring mana potions to ensure that you are able to lock down your enemies and prevent them from activating their special.
- If you have a lot of healers, then it is also advisable to bring mana potions – a heal from your healers would heal more than health potions are able to.
- If you do not have such a deep roster of healers/heroes, then you will want to focus on being able to burst down the final stage with damage items (Dragon/bomb/axe attacks)
3. Begin the Tavern of Legends Quest!
The main priority of any stage is to survive to the boss stage without using any items. Items will be reserved to take the bosses down.
- Clear the first two waves of monsters without using any items
- Leave 1 monster up in the second wave. Start by charging up all your heroes’ mana to maximum and to clear away useless tiles while absorbing hits from that one monster.
- Enter Boss wave with Full mana, full items and a good board
- Use all your damage items
- 5* Dragon attack = 2000 damage
- 5* Bomb attack = 1500 damage
- 5* Axe attack = 1000 damage (optional)
- Use this slot for mana / hp potions.
- Use all your heroes special, use mana potions to charge up your heroes to activate their specials over and over again.
- You should be able to achieve enough burst damage to prevent the bosses from firing their troublesome specials (where most people have the most difficulty at)
Finally, after all that has been said and done, if you still fail the stage, it is worthwhile to use 75 gems to revive your heroes. This is especially so if you have a good chance to complete all 10 stages. The rational is: 40 Tavern coins (or more, if you are on the earlier stages) is worth about 120 gems if you compare it to a single hero summon.
Tavern of Legends video guide
Tavern of Legends: Closing words
Finally, good luck for your summons, and may Athena, the god of war and wisdom bless you on your Tavern of Legends quest.
Do check out the hero summoning hack that we have discovered!