Bertila Review- HotM January 2021
Resist Blind – This hero has innate resistance against status ailments that affect Accuracy. Doesn’t apply to status effects from allies.
Mana from Dead Minion – The hero gains a small amount of mana when a Minion owned by them is destroyed
Special Skill: En Garde
- Deals 290% damage to all enemies
- Lifts all cleansable status ailments that affect attack or defense from all allies and randomly distributes them on enemies
- Element Link summons a Nature Minion for all Nature allies with 5% HP and 10% attack inherited from the caster.
Bertila Hero Review:
Bertila has some potential – 290% damage at slow speed is a significantly high damage compared to the existing heroes.
The only downside is her slow speed, which her “mana from minions” might be able to help with.
Bertila Offensive raids review
Personally, I have never been a fan of slow heroes, this is due to the fact that I find that it can be difficult to get a slow hero to activate their special before dying.
Additionally, apart from dealing damage, I do not see any significant strategic purpose for Bertila. Her secondary effect on her special triggers after dealing damage. Having her secondary effect take place before dealing damage makes a big difference to the impact of her special skill.
The difference between cleansing an attack ailment and defense ailment before dealing damage is at least x2 the damage dealt.
Bertila is not completely useless in an attack – She can still have some durability and deal some tile damage.
Bertila Defense team review
Bertila seems to be much better in defense team than an attack team.
She has enough damage and durability to be considered for a position in Tank.
Enough damage for a Flank / Wing position, especially since her mana generation can be slightly faster if she is paired up with heroes like Bera and Freya which can generate minions for her.
Bertila Vs Titan Review
Nothing significant. Does not fulfil any strategic requirement. Does not have high enough attack stats.
Bertila in Alliance War Review
- Rush attack – Very good
- Arrow Attack – Good at Wing / Flank – Arrow attack can take a chunk off attacker’s health, and a follow up by Bertila is nice.
- Attack Boost – If Bertila is able to fire – very good
- Field Aid – soso
- War Equalizer – soso
- Undead Horde – Good because minions help her to fire faster.
Bertila in Tournaments Review
- Rush Attack – Very good
- Buff Booster – soso
- Bloody Battle – a bit worse – because it is harder to trigger her special.
Bertila Hero Grade/Rating
Titan – 2
Offence – 3
Defence Tank – 6
Defence Flank – 7
Defence Wing – 7
Defense Overall – 6.67
Tournaments Rush Attack – 9
Tournaments Buff Booster – 3
Tournaments Bloody Attack – 2
War – Attack Boost : 5
War – Field Aid : 6
War – Arrow Attack : 6
War – Undead horde (minion) : 7
War – Equalizer : 5