Disclaimer: Released heroes are updated version of hero when released. Beta/unreleased hero stats and abilities are subject to change when final version is released.
Updated March 2020 for Springvale, HOTM and Season 3 heroes
Unreleased / Beta-Leak heroes
Beta Hero of the Month
*Beta* Hero of the Month May 2020: Clarissa
Resist: Poison – This Hero has innate resistance against Poison.
- Deals 135% damage to the target and nearby enemies
- The target and nearby enemies receive 298 poison damage over 2 turns.
- Deals extra Damage against Holy
- Element Link gives all Dark Allies +30% defense against special skills for the next 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
Indepth Clarissa Hero Review
*Beta* Hero of the Month June 2020: Raffaele
Resist: Attack Ailments – This Hero has innate resistance against status ailments that affect Attack.
Special: Ice Treatment
- Heals all allies less than 50% health to 50% health
- All allies regenerate 812hp over 4 turns
- All allies get +39% increase for any healing received for the next 4 turns
- Element Link gives all Ice allies +30% defense against special skills for the next 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
Indepth Raffaele Hero Review
Season 3 – Beta 5 Star / Legendary heroes
- Casts 5 Dark Cubes to random enemies.
- Dark Cube deals 200% damage to the target.
- Dark Cube reduces max health from the target by . Max health can’t get lower than 30% of the original max health.
- The target automatically casts Mindless Attack on a random ally when mana is full during 3 turns.
Special Skill: Iceberg Crush
- Deals 170% damage to all enemies.
- The damage is increased by 70% per each dead enemy.
- Stack: All enemies receive 30 Frost damage per each killed enemy or enemy minion at the end of each turn. The maximum size of stack is 10.
- Stack: All enemies get -6% mana generation per each killed enemy or enemy minion. The maximum size of stack is 10.
Indepth Skadi Hero Review
Special Skill: Unbreakerable Brawler
- Boosts health of the caster by 1000. If health exceed max HP, it is added as temporary HP. Max temporary HP is 100% of max HP. Boosted health counters max HP reduction.
- All allies resist effects that drain mana for as long as the caster has boosted health. This effect cannot be dispelled.
- Deals 110% damage to a random enemy each turn for as long as the caster has boosted health. This effect cannot be dispelled.
Season 3 – 4 Star / Epic Beta heroes
Special Skill: Nightglade Pollen
- Deals 150% damage to all enemies.
- Reduces max health from all enemies by 200. Max health can’t get lower than 30% of the original max health.
- All enemies get -50% decrease for any healing received for 4 turns.
Indepth Fura Hero Review