Pirate Family bonus
Bonus for 2/3/4/5 Heroes:
Stats – Balanced, Above average.
Special: Commodore’s Revenge
Speed : Fast (8 Tiles)
- Deals 385% damage to the target.
- If the target has buffs, targets another enemy with buffs. If none of the other enemies have buffs, targets a random enemy. The damage is reduced on each consecutive hit. Each enemy can only be hit once.
- All hit targets get -34% defense for turns.
Finley Hero Review
The animation is amazing, the effect is great.
In today’s Raid Meta, there are plenty of buffs whether you’re on defense or on offense. Which means that his effect will almost always hit 3 targets both on offense and on defense.
Putting that into perspective, the damage is also quite significant. Special skill at 385% for a single target is also quite high (Magni for comparison is at 420%)
Finley in Offense
Finley can be a no brainer in your offensive raid team as you will still be able to get great value from him even with him hitting a single target.
With all the new HOTM having elemental buffs, Finley will be able to get great value hitting at least 2-3 targets on average.
Finley in Defense
The thing about Finley in a defensive spot in your team is that
1. The opponent sometimes will trigger Finley without intending to due to cascades of tiles.
2. Even if opponents are trying to time their buffs to avoid Finley‘s special, they might have difficulty taking down the tank position trying to avoid sending tiles into Finley.
3. You simply cannot turn on and turn off buffs at will.
4. Most opponents will bring some sort of defense up buffers, or attack up buffers in their raid teams to help counter certain Defense/Attack down debuff that you might have on your team.
The above points make Finley a nightmare to play against on a defensive team.
Finley VS Titans
Finley Hero Grade
Offence – A+
Defence Wing – A+
Defence Flank – A
Defence Tank – B
Titan – B
Tournaments Bloody Battle – A
Tournaments Rush Attack – B
Tournaments Buff Booster – A
Additional Hero Review here