Special Skill: Gold Weaver
- The caster and nearby allies counterattack with 100% of the damage received for 4 turns.
- The caster and nearby allies reduce all received damage by 50% for 4 turns.
- The caster and nearby allies get +24% mana generation for 4 turns.
Sif Hero Review:
Sif deals the counter attack damage first before the defensive buff is applied.
That being said, counterattack buffs are a passive aggressive special – it waits for something to be done to you before anything is done to the opponent. This means that
- Opponents have to target your heroes with special skills
- Opponents can avoid the buffs by not sending tiles in that direction
- Opponents can wait to trigger their special skills (heals and debuff e.g. Sabina / Melendor) after Sif has fired.
Sif in Offensive raids
Unusable. Just like how Cyprian and Boril make terrible heroes for offensive raids.
The reason being – Sif’s special does not reflect any damage until special skills or many attacks target sif and her allies. With the poor targetting on the AI system on defense teams, any damage that you consider is hard to predict and hard to account for.
The same applies for the defense reduction buffs that Sif applies.
The only upside is the mana generation buff – which many other heroes provide.
Sif in Defense
Unlikely to see Sif in much defensive positions because counterattack buffs are very passive buffs that are not favored in the current meta of defensive heroes.
This is the reason why in spite of being the tankiest hero in the game, Boss Wolf does not see much play as tank or flank.
Sif against Titans
Potentially as a Tile damage hero.
Counter attacks also have some space in Titan teams as it helps with dealing damage to titans (As titans’s skills are always AOE)
Sif Hero Grade/Rating
Offence – C
Defence Wing – C
Defence Flank – B
Defence Tank – B
Titan – C
Tournaments Bloody Battle – A
Tournaments Rush Attack – A
Tournaments Buff Booster – A+