Krampus Hero Review
Family: Christmas Family
(Bonus for 2/3 heroes:
+5%/+10% Health & attack for minions)
Special Skill: Scourge of Joy
- Summons an Elf Minion for each ally with 10%HP and 10% attack inherited from the caster.
- The caster gets Taunt that prevents enemies from using Special Skills on the caster’s allies for 3 turns
- The caster get +44% defense, and a further 10% increase every time they are hit during 3 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
- All allies get +50% attack for 3 turns.
Krampus Hero Review:
Krampus in Offensive raids
Krapmus is an extremely good support hero for offensive raids.
It provides a minor heal (minion), increased durability and attack to all allies at average speed.
For attackers, the major source of incoming damage comes from special skills, having a Taunt on your team helps to control AI targeting to allow for your snipers / damage dealers enough time to charge up their special skills before they die.
Definitely an A
Krampus in Defense
A good tank is determined by the following qualities.
- Durability (Defense and health of the hero)
- buffs/debuffs to kill the attackers faster
- debuffs to slow the attackers down
- Increased durability of your allies
As you can see, Krampus fulfils all of the criteria.
Without a doubt, Krampus is an A+ for tank
Krampus can also be used as a Flanking hero to add additional durability for your main tank.
Krampus against Titans
+50% increased attack is very high, and it stacks with Miki/Wu kong etc.
The increased defence and durability of the rest of the heroes that is granted by Krampus is an additional bonus
The only drawback for Krampus is his low base attack stat. But you really cannot have the best of everything in a single hero. But that trade off is off set by the 50% increased attack (or you can use a Titan banner) instead of the traditional 34% that Kiril/bear banner/dragon banner has.
Krampus in War
In defense team, Krampus will be good in all the war buffs. (except equalizer)
In attacking team, you will find Krampus extremely versatile and can be used in a variety of team formations.
Krampus in Tournaments
Buff booster and Rush attack – Krampus shines because of how strong his special skill is.
Krampus is also quite good in Bloody Battle as minions provide a little bit of heal for your allies, and he helps to prevent special skills from targeting the rest of your attacking/defending team.
Krampus Hero Grade/Rating
Titan – A
Offence – A
Defence Tank – A+
Defence Flank – A
Defence Wing – D
Defense Overall – A
Tournaments Rush Attack – A+
Tournaments Buff Booster – A+
Tournaments Bloody Attack – B